Roles and Responsibilities
A large European MNC, with operations in more than 100 countries.
You will be assisting the India country head in all financial aspects - reporting, budgeting, forecasting, analysis, compliance etc. A detailed JD is given below.
- Accountable for all Financial Planning/forecast/Analysis Reporting activities, with a strong emphasis on P&L and working capital. The cycle includes annual budget, quarterly forecast (3 times per year, Q1-Q3), monthly performance review and weekly sales forecast
- Thorough analysis on performance of the business, including key performance measurements of Sales, pricing, service cost, provisions, variable and fixed overhead/SG&A spending, AR and Inventory
- Variance analysis among current year, last year and budget, as well as root cause digging
- 4.Lead monthly business reviews including forward guidance, and work with management teams to understand financial and accounting management reports to drive growth, efficiencies, profit and savings
- Partnering closely with the GM to develop/execute key projects and initiatives. Provide management insight and analysis to growth plans, including distributors and end users’ performance, promotions and rebates, new product development
- Work closely with the GM on go-forward strategic business roadmap planning
- Help to improve quality of business analysis, like margin implement, business processes optimization, master data accuracy improvement, etc.
- Take charge of local statutory report, including tax report
- Coordinate with APAC/Group finance team
- Other tasks as assigned
- Degree in Accounting / Finance is required. CA / MBA is preferred
- 7-10 years of experiences. Age not more than 35
- Currently working in an MNC handling the financial reporting, budgeting role.
- Experience in working with CEOs / Overseas Finance Managers, in representing financial aspects of India business preferred
- ERP and Onestream (or Hyperion), SAP skills preferred
- Experience in driving change management, working in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to work with little or no supervision/take independent action to resolve problems
- Ability to think critically about the business, alert, analytical, possess broad business orientation. Exhibit strong curiosity about the business model
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with large team - multinational
SALARY : 15-18 LPA
LOCATION : Bangalore
Desired Candidate ProfileDesired Candidate Profile
Currently working with an MNC, supporting their India operations. Good at all kinds of financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, tax and compliance. Experience in working directly with CEOs and advising them on financial aspects - including performance, variance, budgeting, forecasting etc. Exp in working with international offices. Qualified CA / MBA
Perks and Benefits
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance,CA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Our client is a well known manufacturer and leader in their product segment with HQ in Europe with operations across the world.
View Contact Details+