Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in Indian Payroll and HR Operations
- Has experience in using a HCM or HRMS platform for end to end Employee Life cycle
- MBA in HR
ORGANISATION: A well established IT firm
We are looking for candidates to join our team who have prior knowledge in Payroll and HR Operations, to understand our HCM tool and be able to execute the following tasks:
- Examine inputs for completeness, upload them, process, check control reports and generate error free and timely outputs for dispatch to clients.
- Analyze client’s HR processes and recommend any improvements and changes.
- Ensuring compliance with all compensation and tax regulations like IT, PT, PF, ESI
- Process TDS Quarterly returns and Form 16 issuing.
- Validate and process all reimbursement claims & Investment proofs.
- Resolve employee / client queries independently
- Proper filing and documentation of inputs / client record / outputs etc.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Preferably a degree in MBA-HR or MSW or equivalent
- Prior experience and knowledge of processing Indian Payroll
- Prior HR Operations experience will be an added advantage
- Has experience in using a HCM platform for end to end Employee Life cycle & Indianpayroll processing.
- Working knowledge of statues including Income Tax/PF/ESI/PT etc
- Hands on experience in MS Excel
- Eye for detail
- Good Communication and leadership skills
- SALARY : 3-4 LPA
LOCATION : Bangalore (Jayanagar)
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Well established IT firm
View Contact Details+