Roles and Responsibilities
- 5+ Years in SEO, working with a B2C brand
- Expert in SEO. Work independently.
A reputed brand in the field of Education and Ed-Tech and a part of a multi-billion dollar conglomerate. They are one of the largest educational groups in India.
Able to contribute in an individual capacity and get work done thru Agencies. Role involves ability to plan and execute SEO strategies for various businesses of the organisation, optimize and improve websites, incorporate strategies to help Organisation's Brands rank for high volume keywords and in turn drive organic traffic.
On Page SEO:
• Key word research using key word tools.
• Competitor analysis.
• Optimizing the title tags, Meta description and Meta keywords.
• Optimizing the site structure and navigation, URL structure and page content.
• Optimizing the page load time, images and heading tags.
• Removing unwanted JS (java scripts and CSS).
• Monitoring the key word rankings and adopt new innovation happening in industries.
• Providing SEO reports to business using Google Analytics.
• Maintaining the error free website by using Web master and SEO tools.
Off Page SEO:
• Building quality links using quality sites.
• Content marketing.
• Blog strategy
- At least 4-6 years of hands-on experience in handling SEO
- Ability to work independently and drive agencies to achieve traffic and organic leads
- Experience with off-page optimization techniques
- Experience with on-page optimization techniques
- Experience in negotiating with and managing Internal stakeholders.
- Experience in creating marketing reports using analytics tools and drawing meaningful action points.
LOCATION : Bangalore
SALARY : 10 LPA
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
A reputed brand in the Education Industry in India. Also has a fast growing Ed-Tech brand. A conglomerate with multi-million dollar revenue across industries
View Contact Details+