Roles and Responsibilities
- ORGANISATION : A UK based software product company
- ROLE : Ruby on Rail Developer
- 4 – 14 years of IT experience
- 3 – 10 years of commercial web development experience
- 3 – 10 years of Ruby on Rails commercial development experience
- Database development using MySQL Stored Procedures and database scripts
- REST API development
- AGILE/SCRUM development Experience
- Development practices - Rails test framework / TDD / BDD, Domain Driven Design, SOLID, refactoring, OOP design patterns
- Application Servers - JBOSS, Tomcat, IIS
- Build – Git
- A Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer with good understanding of Java script, jQuery, HTML, CSS. The individual will need to be hands on with development, performance optimization, secure development process, usability, and coding standards of the product.
- Strong ROR development experience and follows best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards)
- Should have a mix of excellent reasoning ability to document, develop and test software with the commitment to excellence and defect free product before being deployed.
- Should be able to work closely with all stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimize, test, and deploy high quality solutions.
- Should have hands on understanding of technical design, implementation, and maintenance of technical initiatives towards improving and scaling of products.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving Skills and participates in all activities with urgency, should be result oriented and with strong work ethic.
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle with excellent understanding of feature estimation and ability to communicate issues and risks that may impact timelines or resources.
- SALARY : 12 - 35 LPA
- LOCATION : Bangalore, Baroda (Gujarat)
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
UK based Software Product firm
View Contact Details+