Roles and Responsibilities
A well established organisation specialised in manufacturing of metal, with multiple plants near Hyderabad
Responsible to carry out the works pertains to Quality Assurance/control department and drive smoothly QA/QC, continuous improvement in standards of quality assurance.
- Develops, trains and motivates team members to achieve desired safety efficiency, proficiency, cooperation morale; maintains awareness of Quality and/or implement Quality policies and procedures and ensures employee adherence / may recommend and implement Quality Assurance procedures.
- Carrying root cause analysis for the rejections/customer complaints and implements procedures to minimize defects due to these occurrences.
- Reviews Quality schedules of ageing oven, coordinate with production / testing activities, and manages team member assignments; may manage for multiple departments and/or shifts.
- Assists with tasks such as monitoring and determining quality assurance, quality control and calibration methods, tooling applications and ensures the effective use of quality tests, testing machines, equipment and facilities.
- Uses data to estimate work-hour requirements and departmental efficiencies for continuous improvement Quality.
- Ensuring conformity of quality management system in their area of responsibility.
- Recommends and Freezing process specifications in coordination with Head Production.
- Perform full range of managerial responsibilities which may include but not be limited to interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing employees/ planning, assigning and directing work; EEO/AA; performance management; department budget.
- Maintaining the discipline and monitoring of the department allotted area as per 5S Methodology.
- Should be able to motivate and manage the team. Monitoring and controlling of all the safety gears.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in metal manufacturing including previous experience managing personnel in a production department with minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Profound knowledge on ISO process.
- Good experience on problem solving and Root cause analysis skills.
- Exquisite Knowledge of aluminium extruded profiles, Alloy specifications,
product knowledge and quality standards.
- Good experience in Process Improvement, Quality Documentation, Quality tools
- LOCATION: Hyderabad
- SALARY : Up to 15-18 Lacs, based on experience
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Are you ready for an exciting Job Offer? Look no further! At Talent Bee Consulting, we bring you some exciting opportunities in Tech, Engineering, Education and Hospitality industries. Follow our jobs on careers.talentbee.in
View Contact Details+