Roles and ResponsibilitiesORGANISATION
A leading Technological Solution and Automation Service Provider company for various Process & Material Handling Industries with the presence in India, Singapore & Middle East.
- Responsible for preparing the project schedule and lead the software design team.
- Developing application software for Pharma, Food and Oil & Gas applications.
- Interpreting the P&ID & implementation of all the control loops/schemes
- Translating requirements / specifications into control logic/software and deliver projects within required timelines and with high quality standards.
- Validating test and the operative sequences
- Developing and testing of HMI/SCADA
- Working with internal stake holders & customers & ensure unit control panel FAT/SAT is closed for the projects.
- Providing support to the site in successful commissioning of the projects.
- Working on the products like, Siemens, Allen Bradley, Factory Talkview ME & SE, WinCC and InTouch.
- Have Diploma/BE in Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Have 4 to 5 years of working experience in an engineering position for Control Software design.
- Be proficient in Rockwell, Siemens PLC programming languages and configuration tools.
- Be proficient in industrial HMI/SCADA for Rockwell, Siemens.
- Have Exposure to design and review of Control Panel design and electrical schematics.
- Have proficient understanding and implementation experience of control logic/ application software for Food, Pharma, Oil & Gas.
- Have exposure to all the applicable standards for the control systems of Food, Pharma, Oil & Gas applications
- Have exposure to acceptance test procedures (FAT/SAT), involving major Food, Pharma, Oil & Gas customers & EPC organizations.
- Have exposure to site commissioning procedures involving major Food, Pharma, Oil & Gas customers & EPC organizations.
- Be an excellent team player & work with the team in resolving the critical situations evolve during the project execution
LOCATION : Bangalore (Yeshwantpur / HMT Layout)
SALARY : 5-8 LPA
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation,Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
A fast growing Industrial Automation company
View Contact Details+