Roles and Responsibilities
A European MNC with Industrial Products, operational in 100+ countries.
As the Marketing Coordinator for Emerging Market (Singapore, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Korea, Japan , Saudi Arabia & Latin America)you will have an essential role, to build up and implement the new and improved marketing strategy that will help in positioning organisation among the strongest players in the market. This will include all online marketing activities, for instance product launches and market positioning. You will secure that all these activities will support the business strategy of the organisation, and you are responsible for executing the strategy on a local market in very close cooperation
with key stakeholders in the sales and service department.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Drive and build up annual marketing plans to support commercial priorities for Emerging Markets while working closely with regional GM’s.
- Be the link between Global Marketing and Emerging Markets and coordinate localising marketing material received from Global Marketing for Emerging Market and develop content for marketing collateral on a need basis.
- Local content creation is expected to become an increasingly larger part of the role to ensure local market relevance
- Develop and manage process to share best practices across key regions of Emerging markets including dealer marketing programs, trade shows and other demand generation activities
- Proactively work with internal stakeholders on the implementation of marketing initiatives. Align with sales and other important stakeholders on key activities by channel and KPIs
- Potentially coordinate and participate in major trade fairs/events across Emerging Market. This includes planning from start to finish and ensuring that expected outcome is fulfilled (lead management). This point is not a focus area for EM currently.
- Develop a template for dealer events together with local GM’s and PM’s, where you and the project management team are responsible for agenda and content at the events
- Meetings with customers on a needs-basis together with a sales representative
- Coordinate with regional teams to validate translations of marketing material
- Manage allocation of annual budgets based on marketing plans, develop KPI’s and work with local markets to review and manage ROI.
- Support the development of new content, articles and initiatives on a country basis in EM
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Marcom / BTL
- Prior experience in Manufacturing / Product based industry preferred
- Would prefer if the candidate can speak a couple offoreign languages apart from English
- Someone, who will closely work andengage with the sales team & the GM on a regular basis with all these subsidiaries.
- Prior experience in handling marketingsamples, banners, posters, digital and otherwise.
- Experience in handlingMarketing events
- LOCATION : Bangalore
- SALARY : Up to 32 Lacs per year
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
A European MNC with products catering to Industrial and commercial segments
View Contact Details+