Roles and ResponsibilitiesORGANISATION
A reputed brand in the field of Education and Ed-Tech and a part of a multi-billion dollar conglomerate. They are one of the largest educational groups in India.
In this role you will be planning and executing innovative and effective marketing campaigns & communications that clearly contribute to the business goals of organization's global units. Driving Online / Offline campaigns, communication strategies and executing them with clear cut aim of increasing revenues will be the primary objective of the role
- Develop the short-term & long-term marketing road-map for the product by considering the product offerings and market trends
- Work closely with the product/unit team and identify the right product positioning & pitch for effective marketing that resonates with the TG
- Analyse the existing direct & indirect competition, plan and execute marketing campaigns that differentiate the product from the competition.
- Work with the content team and Create content for all product collaterals such as sales & marketing decks, landing pages, videos, social media posts, webinars, etc.
- Work with digital team and enable them with the right brand assets, messaging conten & other inputs that would be crucial for the success of the campaigns
- Work with the sales team and provide them the required support in terms of product marketing assets & collaterals
- Participate in virtual events, fairs, school presentations, education fairs, campus walk-ins and any other related events.
- Nurture the leads through active communication via multiple channels like Email, WhatsApp Social Media etc.
- Work directly or indirectly with 3rd party vendors, partners & other influencers/stakeholders that would help in effective marketing of the product
- Work with the counselling team and assist them in preparing the right “counselling pitch” that communicates the program details in the right manner
- 3-7 Years experience in Marketing / Communication/Business Development Domains.
- Experience in Education/ E-learning/ Ed-Tech or consumer product / service is preferred but not mandatory
- A strong business & marketing acumen with a thirst to grow business through new and unique initiatives
- Up-to date with the latest trends and happenings in the marketing domain – both digital & offline
- A brilliant team player who would be working effectively with product, digital & sales teams
- Strong communication skills – both verbal & written and a flair for catchy content
- Proven experience in managing a number of marketing programs and events concurrently
- Broad knowledge of key issues and trends in the education, e-learning & ed-tech industries A good idea about digital strategies, initiatives and enough knowledge to work with the digital team / agency
- LOCATION : Bangalore
- SALARY : 10 LPA (negotiable for the right candidate)
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
A reputed brand in the Education Industry in India. Also has a fast growing Ed-Tech brand. A conglomerate with multi-million dollar revenue across industries
View Contact Details+