Roles and ResponsibilitiesIDEAL CANDIDATE
- 10 Years in Marketing for a Manufacturing company
- Prior experience in Interiors / Furniture / Manufacturing industry preferred
- Should have handled end-to-end product marketing
A well established and fast growing e-commerce company, specialised in on-line office furniture
The title of this role of Chief Growth Officer (CGO). Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Growth Officer (CGO) will have a seat at the leadership table and will be continually involved in shaping the strategy of the Company. The primary role of the Chief Growth Officer is to assure the profitable execution of its marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for a company’s overall holistic growth
- Developing a plan for growth for increasing market share in existing markets or creating new ones
- Creating and implementing strategies to acquire new customers or increase sales to existing customers
- Collaborate, measure, and provide support for growth initiatives
- Ensure suitable metrics are in place to measure performance and progress
- Monitor execution of marketing initiatives Responsible for optimal utilization of the marketing budget.
- Work closely with any partner agencies to optimise performance.
- Oversee a team of employees who are responsible for the growth of a company.
- Minimum 10 Years handling core marketing with a Furniture / Interiors / Consumer product manufacturing company
- Should have handled branding, communication, advertisement, product management etc
- Exposure to Digital Marketing is desirable
- Entrepreneurial attitude and familiarity with the strategies and tactics needed to develop and grow new business opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions
LOCATION : Bangalore
SALARY : 24 LPA (Including 40% variable pay)
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
A well established on-line furniture company
View Contact Details+