Roles and ResponsibilitiesORGANISATION
A US-based Corporation, headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia with offices in Michigan, the US, Australia, India and the UAE. Technologists with decades of experience developing solutions leveraging AI and machine learning capabilities. Developing a micro AI solution that will automate the tasks in the process.
Act in Advisory role on suggesting methods and approaches to solve business problems. You will be a part of the Product R&D Team
- Extensive work in Machine learning and Computer vision technologies
- 4+ years of professional experience on computer vision and / or deep learning Expertise in
- Object detection,
- Instance/Semantic Segmentation methods
- layout parsing in PDFs and unstructured documents.
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress.
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Adept at handling the activities required in running experiments including but not limited to
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Finding available datasets online that could be used for training
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production
- Exposure or experimentation done is using pre-built models to achieve Vision tasks. Understanding of Yolo, Fast.ai (Vision api) for
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras or PyTorch.
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Proficiency with OpenCV
- Familiarity with Linux
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency.
LOCATION : Bangalore
SALARY : 25-30 LPA (Flexible for deserving candidates)
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
A US-based Corporation specialised in AI and machine learning
View Contact Details+