Roles and ResponsibilitiesORGANISATION
Industry-leading Data Artificial Intelligence provider in the Retail industry. Their experience and capabilities enable global Retail leaders to enhance their services to their end users. They also enable customer vendors to streamline their operations and improve delivery metrics via Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. With deep experience in Data Science, Data Engineering, and Enterprise-Scale Storage and Compute. They help customers navigate the modern Cloud landscape effortlessly.
- A Senior Data Analyst should be responsible to Keep a track of trends, patterns and correlation in case of complex datasets (including structured,semistructured and unstructured format)
- Create Data Definitions/Dictionary for new database file/table development and/or changes to existing ones as needed for analysis.
- Monitor the performance of the existing system/migrating from legacy to new system, thus working closely with Data Engineering and Data Scientists/other Data Analysts.
- Last but not the least, good written/verbal communication and a wonderful attitude towards learning new skills, team collaboration are expected etiquettes to work across multiple stakeholders across the organization.
- Experience across Importing/Collecting, cleansing, munging and Analyzing the data for the purpose of find insights and making conclusions using own wisdom and ML Algorithms
- Experience in Analytical tools like Python /Pandas / Numpy with strong Data Visualization skills (Tableau / Cognos etc )
- Basic statistical knowledge in order to select the right approach while dealing with a particular situation.
- Good Data Modeling experience in transactional / Dimensional Data Model is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Big Data Ecosystems like Spark and Hive and/ AWS services in the retail domain is certainly a big PLUS.
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd