Roles and ResponsibilitiesIDEAL CANDIDATE
- 8+ Years in HR for a Manufacturing company
- Prior experience in Interiors / Furniture / Manufacturing industry preferred
- Should have handled end-to-end HR function
A well established and fast growing e-commerce company, specialised in on-line office furniture
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the HR Manager will have a seat at the leadership table and will be continually involved in shaping the strategy of the Company. The primary role of the HR Manager is to handle Compliance, HR Strategy, PMS and Employee life cycle management.
- Responsible for a company’s overall HR function
- Developing Human Resources strategy which would be in line with the business growth
- Handling overall compliances, PF, ESI, compensation structure, contract employee management
- Will handle recruitment, induction, performance management, employee engagement
- Ensure suitable metrics are in place to measure performance and progress
- Monitor execution of HR initiatives Responsible for optimal utilization of the HR budget.
- Work closely with any partner agencies to optimise performance.
- Oversee a team of employees
- Minimum 8 Years handling core HR with a Furniture / Interiors / Consumer product manufacturing company
- Should have handled HR compliance, HR Strategy, Performance Management, Recruitment and Employee Life Cycle Management
- Experience in handling blue collar workers and contract employees
- Prior experience in a high growth manufacturing start-up environment would be ideal
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions
LOCATION : Bangalore
SALARY : 15 LPA (Includes variable pay)
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
A well established on-line furniture company
View Contact Details+