Roles and ResponsibilitiesORGANISATION
A 30 year old and a leading manufacturer, trader and wholesaler in India, specialised in garments and accessories.
Manager - HR cum Admin is responsible for the entire Group recruitment, HR compliance & General administrative of the firm. The role would require strong coordination between HO & factory (2 location), developing a mechanism to ensure meeting entire organizations talent acquisition, designing & developing PMS mechanism, ensuring all statutory compliance, providing appropriate consultation to management on right staffing plans, Industrial Relations & Regulations, Labor Laws, training and development & ensuring general administrative work are met within the organization
- Primary role is to work on talent acquisition. Identify recruitment needs and have the positions filled.
- Manpower planning & budgeting
- Create a mechanism of rolling out PMS for the entire company.
- Must be strong in developing and defining right parameters for evaluation and assessment of performance of all employees in coordination with the HOD.
- Should be able to build His / Her own team.
- Plan, Budgets & Oversee organization’s talent recruitment, line up interview, help HODs in selection, and quickly complete hiring processes.
- Plan employee benefit, payroll, health and safety programs
- Facilitate and monitor the implementation of standardized human resource processes
- Adhere to all internal policies and legal standards.
- Monitor/ Allocate & procure required supplies of office stationary & other material for office, reception, & staff pantry etc.
- Ensure company infra is neatly maintained, house keeping etc are functioning properly.
- Update antiquated systems (e.g. paper-based timesheets, grievance procedures)
- Defend the organization from inquiries by Unions and Lawyers.
- Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
- Work with technical team to design, integrate and implement human resource software systems for better efficiency
- Recommend new and improved measures for performance evaluations
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Develop positive working relationship with partners
- Taking up additional works as assigned by management from time to time.
- Must be ready to travel to the factory and other sites for periodical check.
- MBA HR (preferred) or any Graduate with 10-12 years experience in HR
- Good strong knowledge and understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) environment
- Must have exposure to strong National Level Human Resource Processes, employment legislation, and legal regulations
- Must have ability to set up a complete department and appropriately building his/her own team.
- Excellent knowledge in all aspects of HR management.
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
- Must be able to converse in ENGLISH / HINDI & TELUGU.
LOCATION : Hyderabad (will have to visit Factory at the outskirts of Hyderabad)
SALARY : 6-8 Lacs
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
A 30 year old manufacturing company in garments and accessories
View Contact Details+