Roles and ResponsibilitiesIDEAL CANDIDATE
- 7-9 Years of experience UI frontend development
- Should join Immd. (or within 15-30 days max)
A New York Based software firm specializes in AI ML based solution development for retail industry
The Architect role is a technology leadership position. In this role, the person will understand the existing solution, design end-to-end feature and performance enhancements, ensure better scale-out, and oversee the implementation. This is a hands-on role with deep Full-Stack, Cloud, Security, and Scalability experience.
- Design and Document the end-to-end architecture
- Design and Document security, scaling, performance, feature and user-experience
- Guide Tech Leads towards delivering the designed solution
- Set design and coding standards for enforcement by Tech Leads
- Validate requirements against existing and planned Backend Architecture, from UI/UX all the way through Dataflows and Compute, to the Storage.
- Establish standard practices for PoC to investigate new technologies
- Advocate usage of open-source tools/frameworks and tested security/scaling practices; share the knowledge with the team
- 7-9 years of software engineering experience in Cloud/Web technologies, with the most recent 5+ years in architecting & designing the products.
- Technical skills: Cloud, Storage, Security, Micro-Services, Compute at Scale, Data workflows
- Tools: Redis, Docker
- SaaS skills such as Aurora DB, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, New Relic, Pager Duty, OKTA, SNS, EC2, Fargate are desirable but not mandatory
- Cloud skills: AWS
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills, and experience interacting with Senior Management.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
LOCATION : Bangalore (Travel to US occasionally)
SALARY : 30-32 LPA (flexible for deserving candidates)
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
A New York based AI ML firm
View Contact Details+