Roles and ResponsibilitiesORGANISATION
Industry-leading Data Artificial Intelligence provider in the Retail industry. Their experience and capabilities enable global Retail leaders to enhance their services to their end users. They also enable customer vendors to streamline their operations and improve delivery metrics via Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. With deep experience in Data Science, Data Engineering, and Enterprise-Scale Storage and Compute. They help customers navigate the modern Cloud landscape effortlessly.
- Design and Document the Backend module
- Design and Document security, scaling, performance, feature and user-experience enhancement
- Guide Developers towards delivering the designed solution
- Ensure Developers follow design and coding standards
- Help Architects validate Backend module Requirements against existing and planned Backend Architecture.
- Help execute PoC to investigate new technologies
- Adopt open-source tools/frameworks and tested security/scaling practices; share the knowledge with the team
- 7+ years of software engineering experience in Cloud/Web technologies, with the most recent 3+ years involving Tech Lead responsibilities.
- Technical skills: Cloud, Storage, Security, Micro-Services, Compute at Scale, Data workflows
o Tools: Redis, Docker
o SaaS skills such as Aurora DB, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, New Relic, Pager Duty, OKTA, SNS, EC2, Fargate are desirable but not mandatory
- Cloud skills: AWS
- High energy and motivation.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching & collaborating.
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills, and experience interacting with Architects and Managers.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd