Roles and Responsibilities
- ORGANISATION: A large Pvt University based in Bangalore
- The Director of student affairs is responsible for managing student activities, managing budgetary information and working with students to for an effective learning experience.
- Building collaborations among the many offices and programs that report to the Director
- S/he will supervise various campus programs and serving as a liaison between college administrators and student organizations, such as a student government, clubs and societies on campus.
- The Director will work to provide an excellent student experience by working with other departments, offices, programs, other staff, parents and student leaders to lead university wide programs from orientation to graduation.
- Work on annual Budget for the department and manage spending in a manner that develops policies regarding student life program development
- Should be serving as Director / Deputy Director Student Affairs for a Reputed University
- Should have at least 15+ years exp
- PhD is preferred, not mandatory
- LOCATION :Bangalore (North Bangalore)
- CTC: 30-36 LPA
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Are you ready for an exciting Job Offer? Look no further! At Talent Bee Consulting, we bring you some exciting opportunities in Tech, Engineering, Education and Hospitality industries. Follow our jobs on careers.talentbee.in
View Contact Details+