Roles and ResponsibilitiesIDEAL CANDIDATE
- 3+ Years in Digital Marketing
- Worked on SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, Email Marketing, Campaigns
- Prior experience in Digital Marketing Agency (Preferred)
A full-service digital marketing agency. They have been providing a wide range of services to international and domestic clients across all industries since 2006.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Monitoring, Auditing, and Executing Campaigns on Google display/search Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media ads.
- Ensuring campaign performance and identifying insights to drive incremental results.
- 3+ Years experience in Digital Marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
LOCATION: Visakhapatnam (AP)
SALARY : Up to 6 LPA
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
A well established Digital Marketing Agency
View Contact Details+