Roles and Responsibilities
Spookfish (www.spookfish.vision) uses real time computer vision to save lives and safeguard consumer health. Our machines form an integral part of manufacturing lines, ensuring quality and safety through the use of high end vision systems. We are making a positive difference today. If you wish to be part of a journey that has a real impact in the real world as we speak, this role presents an opportunity to invent new methods and solve problems that nobody else has been able to!
- Commissioning Engineer to join the project execution team at Spookfish Innovations.
- The commissioning engineer will be expected to play a role in the conceptualization, design,prototyping, installation, quality testing, commissioning and support for Spookfish's products and solutions, in conjunction with the core development and management teams.
- Excellent creative talent and attention to detail
- Ability to own a project and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver tasks and/or projects within given deadlines and to a high quality
- Keen Interest in new ideas and technologies
- Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a motivated and driven team
- Willingness to travel regularly and spend 70% of working days at the client locations
1.Basic knowledge of computer and server operation
2.Basic knowledge of electronics and electrical systems
3.Strong communication skills, both oral and written
4.Proficient English speaker
2.Understanding of circuit design
4.Understanding of computer vision and industrial automation
5.Understanding of photography and optics
LOCATION : Bangalore, Hyderabad, Maharashtra (Anywhere)
SALARY : 24,000-40,000 per month (based on candidate's competency and skills) + Allowances to travel + 2-3 months training in Bangalore + Opportunity to work with R&D team in Bangalore for 1-2 months per year
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd