Roles and ResponsibilitiesORGANISATION :
The Care Coordinator is in most cases the first line of contact with a potential new client; they are usually the first impression.
They are responsible for coordinating service delivery by assisting the Care Planner / Supervisors in the smooth function of the services
- Receives the inbound care inquiry and messages, completes the inquiry form, and forwards the form to the Care Planner.
- Ensures all referrals are received in an accurate, detailed manner and are properly handled.
- Performs various supervisory activities for scheduling appropriate caregivers for clients.
- Manage After-Hours Coordinator responsibility at every shift.
- Supervise, schedule, and coordinate the day-to-day activities of caregivers.
- Responds to scheduling and client care urgencies and reports to the Care Planner / Supervisor.
- Communicates continually with associates and clients to evaluate service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to all client inquiries, gather information, and send the request form to Care Planners to take it forward.
- Requires a minimum of 4 to 7 years of experience in health care voice operations. Prior experience working in the healthcare industry or healthcare process/BPO is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with UK/US accent is a must.
- Must be willing to work in shifts. Day / UK / US Rotational Shifts
- Proven ability to work independently (Individual Contributor)
LOCATION : Bangalore (Banaswadi)
WORK TIME : 3.30pm to 12.30pm , 5.30pm to 2.30am , 12am to 9.30pm , 9.30am to 3.30pm
TRANSPORT : Between 6pm to 6am
CTC : Upto 4.5 lacs
UG:Graduation Not Required
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd