Roles and ResponsibilitiesORGANISATION
A reputed brand in the field of e-Learning and a part of a multi-billion dollar conglomerate.
Managing brand and communication for all the programs and initiatives for the Banking Business.
- Create and execute the brand strategy (architecture, positioning, advertising)
- Build awareness, intention and aspiration towards the brands.
- Support student enrolments through campaigns for performance marketing, social media, content, events etc.
- Work with Content team and the PR agency on establishing thought leadership.
- Establishing the brand as an industry leader in terms of business metrics and share of voice
- Manage the brand through a mix of ATL and BTL marketing (including advertising, media planning, primary and secondary research)
- Responsible for overseeing brand strategy, creating assets (digital and offline), providing sales support to business and call center teams to help drive applications and enrolments
- Manage the social media presence of the brands
- Manage agencies to generate content, advertising and marketing solutions to meet the brand requirements
- Past experience in managing B2C brands, executing end-to-end marketing program
- Experience in creating marketing communication (advertising and related collaterals etc)
- Able to make sense of market and competitive trends to create annual plans
- Familiarity with digital marketing, social media and content marketing (needs to work with agencies and internal teams for execution)
- Experience in non-reporting relationships (preferably interfaces with senior leadership)
- Strong command over written English communication
LOCATION : Bangalore
SALARY : 12-15 LPA (negotiable for the right candidate)
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
A reputed brand in the Education Industry in India. Also has a fast growing Ed-Tech brand. A conglomerate with multi-million dollar revenue across industries
View Contact Details+