- Manage the entire lifecycle of servers, storage and network equipment within the facility.
- Work closely developers to ensure physical server, cloud servers, storage, and networking equipment is operating optimally.
- Coordinate and execute the replacement of failed components.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware or other network and physical connectivity problems
- Act as the first responder for all technical and facility related issues with systems
- Responsible for the backup / recovery environments (Data Protector), Restore and Disaster Recovery
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational support for Linux and Windows hosts and their services, monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving problems, along with collaborating with DevOps engineers to improve the platform
- Security vulnerability Patching Manage client patching schedules, deploy patches during planned maintenance windows, track remediation of prioritized vulnerabilities and unpatched systems. Build scripts/tools to automate deployments
- Maintain and firewall configuration
- Work closely along with development team in developmental activity .
- Monitoring of network traffic and suspicious activity
- 2+ years experience as network administrator
- Preferable to have RHCE certification (RH 254 , EX 300)
- In-depth Understanding of Linux Operating systems & Networking
- Deep understanding of server components and repair
- Worked in Linux based server maintenance, command line interface.
- Knowledge of VMWare and other VM technologies , Software raid configuration,
- overall understanding of datacenter design and implementation
- Knowledge on various protocols like NIS, NFS, LDAP, SMTP, IMAP along with TCP/IP is very much required
- Configuration & management of Linux systems ( Centos 7..)
- Experience in handling hardware and software firewalls.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
Contact Company:Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd