Organisation : A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for Talent Acquisition and HR Analytics
- Analyze business data requirements, define specifications, and apply the specifications to how data is collected, cleansed, processed and visualized as well as ensuring accuracy of data.
- Develop interactive visualizations utilizing multiple data sources .
- Design build and deliver new reports, scorecards, measures, KPIs and narratives to the business stakeholder
- Write SQL queries, develop views/lenses, run ad-hoc queries to answer critical business questions from data disparate data sources.
- Track and report development progress and performance on a regular basis.
- Develop, maintain and support data analytics platforms(e.g. Tableau, Google Big Query )
- Conduct data validation, ensure data quality and perform unit testing and troubleshooting
- Develop and update technical documentation
- 4-6 years of experience in Tableau
- Experience in Cloud offerings for data applications such as Google Big Query / Amazon Redshift / PostgreSQL etc.
- Experience in working with Tableau 10 and above
- Experience in building custom data visualizations using open framework such as D3 (desired)
- Experience in Salesforce, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) (Desired)
Salary : 8 -12 LPA
Location : Near MG Road, Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Talent Bee Consulting helps organisations to hire for their Mid and Senior Management roles. We specialise in IT, Education, Hospitality and Engineering verticals
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Talent Bee Consulting Pvt. Ltd